The practices of prayer, song, communion, Scripture, and fellowship serve as our predominant worship practices. Through these rhythms we find a pathway toward the presence of God. We believe that time spent in God’s presence transforms our hearts and minds toward the image of Jesus.
Can't make it in-person? Join us virtually:
- Worship at 10:30 AM* | Growth Groups at
9:15 AM (all ages)
- Kid's Worship, Nursery - Elementary, 10:30 AM located in Kid's Wing & Nursery
- Youth Class at 9:15 AM in Gym
- International Worship Service last Sunday of Month in Gym at 10:00 AM
- Iranian Worship Service at 10:30 in Family Room
* Deaf Interpretation offered during Worship Service on Sunday mornings.
- Worship & Prayer at 7:00 PM ;1st Wednesday of the month (will resume in the fall)