9:15am & 10:45am
What to Expect
When you attend one of Westover's Sunday services, you can expect:
- Vibrant worship through singing, scripture reading and prayer.
- A message from God's Word, relevant to your life.
- Communion to be served (what we call the Lord's Supper).
- Family Prayer time. You'll have the opportunity if you choose to pray with one of our elders or ministers.
- An opportunity for our church family to give their offerings.
- An occassional video, or dramatic presentation, illustrating a spiritual truth.
As far as dress, we welcome you just as you are. You'll be comfortable casual or more dressed up. God's concerened with what's happening in our heart, not our dress style.
Do you have children? We encourage you to drop them off at Crosswalk Theater before the 9:15 service or before the 10:45 service. They can remain there and enjoy both our Kidz2Praise (2 years -K), Power Praise (1st grade - 2nd) or IPraise (3rd grade - 5th) at 9:15, and our childrens' Bible classes at 10:45, while you attend a Bible Study and a Worship Assembly. We have a clean, well maintained nursery just off the church foyer staffed by capable and trained volunteers who will happily look after your infants and toddlers. Children are checked in and out only by someone of your designation. They have a great time playing, snacking, worshipping, learning about God, making crafts, etc. They will enjoy being in an environment geared to their interest level.
When you arrive at Westover, park in one of the guest parking spots. As our guest we think you should have the best parking spot on the campus. There will be friendly people to greet you at the door and help you find your way. If our lot is full, parking is also available in the Anderson High School lot across the street.
View previous worship assemblies of Westover Hills Church, or listen to past sermons by clicking on one of the links below:
- Take Steck exit off Loop 1.
- Go west up the hill to Mesa Dr.
- Turn right on Mesa Dr.
- Take an immediate left into the parking lot.