What is CELEBRATE RECOVERY and is it for me?
If you have ever asked, yourself questions like…
• How will I ever get through this pain?
• Can anyone else possibly understand how I feel?
• Does anybody really care about my problems or me?
Or contemplated thoughts like…
• It is all my fault…I should suffer through this all alone.
• I am not worthy of success, relationships, or happiness.
• No one else has ever had to deal with this issue before.
• This is not how I intended my life to be!
You can find the answer to all these thoughts and more at Celebrate Recovery, where the teachings of the ultimate healer Jesus Christ are brought to life by using the principles he taught in His Sermon on the Mount in Matthew 5.
Celebrate Recovery is a supportive ministry with the purpose of sharing the heart and love of Jesus Christ. Any person who wants freedom from life’s hurts, habits and hang-ups are encouraged to join us on Tuesday evenings to feel God’s healing power. Experience His grace in helping you solve life’s problems. Allow His mercy to release you from any addiction, compulsion and/or dysfunctional behavior that has been holding you back from living the life he meant for you.
Celebrate Recovery is based on 8 biblically based recovery principles and a 12 step program. Each person is supported and encouraged by peers through both large and small group interactions. Tap into Gods grace and healing to experience self -respect, freedom, peace and joy through a true relationship with God and other believers.
Main meeting in Family Room 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Open Share Groups 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Coffee & Dessert Fellowship 9:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Confidentiality and anonymity are of the utmost importance at Celebrate Recovery so please feel free to join us any Tuesday evening without the need to register prior to attending. Childcare is provided, so if you are bringing children you must register at http://www.westover.org/ChildcareRegistration to provide the number and ages of your children to ensure we will be properly staffed.
- Training Coach – Deanna Epperson
- Encourager Coach – Wendy Gibbs
- Assimilation Coach – Christonya Hill
- Ministry Coach – Michael Everist